Permits Available at the Public Works Office

The Ketchikan Gateway Borough issues permits for utility hookups, for road development and use of Borough land, and recreations lands use.  

Permit application forms consist of:

Additional information and select maps may be found at:  Title 12 Permits and Utility Hookup Permit

All permit forms must be returned to Public Works for execution before commencing work, either by e-mail to, or to the Public Works Office at 1900 First Ave., Suite 219.