Title 12 Public Place Permit

The Public Works Department may issue permits for a variety of uses and activities that occur on a public parcels or right-of-ways, as authorized under KGBC 12.20.

A standard permit form for scheduling public places may be submitted by individuals seeking to reserve the parks or fields for single-time or temporary uses. This form must be returned to the Public Works Office for execution. The Borough reserves the right to include other provisions depending on the proposed use.

Title 12 Permits are also required for work in a public place or right-of-way, such as utility improvements, driveway cuts, road improvements and construction, drainage alterations, or other activities: those permit conditions are specific to the proposed activity. Contact the Public Works Office for more information. The Borough Road Standards provide baseline design standards for consideration prior to submitting a permit application.