COVID-19 Vaccine INFORMATION
he Ketchikan EOC has partnered with Ketchikan Public Health and local health care providers to share information on the availability of the vaccine in Ketchikan. The EOC recommends all citizens research the vaccine and determine if the vaccine is right for you. Before scheduling your appointment, please review the following sources:
- Contact your healthcare providers to discuss the vaccine and available options.
- Types of vaccine (Moderna, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson): ): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines.html
- Vaccine safety and efficacy: http://dhss.alaska.gov/dph/Epi/id/Pages/COVID-19/VaccineInfo.aspx
- How to report a reaction following a vaccination: https://vaers.hhs.gov/
|COVID VACCINE AVAILABILITY|
The COVID-19 vaccine is now available for anyone living or working in Alaska who is age 12 or older. Vaccine managed by the Alaska Tribal Health System, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and the U.S. Department of Defense may have different eligibility criteria. See www.covidvax.alaska.gov for additional information. There are several opportunities for Ketchikan residents to get the COVID-19 Vaccine!
Free Pfizer Vaccine Clinics for anyone ages 12 and older, sponsored by Ketchikan Chamber and First City Rotary:
- June 19, 10am to 2 pm at the Tongass Trading Dock Store
- First 40 people get a $100 gift card from Tongass Trading!
- Those ages 12-17 must have a parent or guardian present at the appointment.
|Local Providers||Contact Information|
|Island Pharmacy||Schedule online at:|
|Safeway Pharmacy||Schedule online at:|
|Walmart Pharmacy||Schedule online at:|
Enter Ketchikan, Alaska or Ketchikan, AK (not zip code)
*See video below for instructions on how to schedule an appointment through www.walmart.com
|Ketchikan Public Health Center||Schedule online at:|
|Power of Wellness Clinic||Schedule by phone:|
|Legacy Health Clinic||Schedule by phone:|
|Northway Clinic||Schedule by phone:|
|Creekside Clinic||Schedule by phone:|
|Serenity Health Clinic||Schedule by phone:|
|PeaceHealth Medical Center||Schedule by phone:|
|HOW DO I GET A VACCINE?|
- Make an appointment directly with a local Ketchikan provider. See the table above for direct appointment instructions.
Please note that the current vaccine quantity and available appointment times are limited. If an appointment is not available, please check back in a day or two.
|Instructional Videos For Signing Up For Vaccination Appointments Through The State of Alaska and Wal Mart:|