- Manager's Office
- COVID-19 Response
- COVID-19 Vaccine INFORMATION
COVID-19 Vaccine INFORMATION
The Ketchikan EOC has partnered with Ketchikan Public Health and local health care providers to share information on the availability of the vaccine in Ketchikan. The EOC recommends all citizens research the vaccine and determine if the vaccine is right for you. Before scheduling your appointment, please review the following sources:
- Contact your healthcare providers to discuss the vaccine and available options.
- Types of vaccine (Moderna, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson): ): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines.html
- Vaccine safety and efficacy: http://dhss.alaska.gov/dph/Epi/id/Pages/COVID-19/VaccineInfo.aspx
- How to report a reaction following a vaccination: https://vaers.hhs.gov/
|COVID VACCINE AVAILABILITY|
The COVID-19 vaccine is now available for anyone living or working in Alaska who is age 12 or older. Vaccine managed by the Alaska Tribal Health System, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and the U.S. Department of Defense may have different eligibility criteria.
See www.covidvax.alaska.gov for additional information.
See the list of local clinics below for contact information to schedule a vaccine appointment.
|Local Providers||Contact Information|
|Island Pharmacy||Schedule online at:|
|Safeway Pharmacy||Schedule online at:|
|Walmart Pharmacy||Schedule online at:|
Enter Ketchikan, Alaska or Ketchikan, AK (not zip code)
*See video below for instructions on how to schedule an appointment through www.walmart.com
|Ketchikan Public Health Center||Schedule online at:|
|Power of Wellness Clinic||Schedule by phone:|
|Legacy Health Clinic||Schedule by phone:|
|Northway Clinic||Schedule by phone:|
|Creekside Clinic||Schedule by phone:|
|Serenity Health Clinic||Schedule by phone:|
|PeaceHealth Medical Center||Schedule by phone:|
|HOW DO I GET A VACCINE?|
- Make an appointment directly with a local Ketchikan provider. See the table above for direct appointment instructions.
- Members of the Ketchikan Indian Community or Saxman tribal citizens may call the Ketchikan Indian Community Clinic at 907.228.9200.
- Call one of the following local agencies for information about how to schedule an appointment:
- Ketchikan Public Library @ 907-225-3331
- Rendezvous Senior Services is available to assist its clientele @ 907-247-1961
- Appointments can be scheduled online at http://covidvax.alaska.gov
- Call 907-646-3322 for assistance with scheduling an appointment. The call line is now staffed Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. and 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. on weekends.
Please note that the current vaccine quantity and available appointment times are limited. If an appointment is not available, please check back in a day or two.
Information on the COVID-19 vaccine is available at http://covidvax.alaska.gov
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1.907.646.3322